Bead and Board, LLC. (“BAB”) is committed to safeguarding your privacy online. Please read the following policy to understand how your personal information will be treated as you make full use of our many offerings. This policy may change from time to time so please check back periodically.
This policy will let you know:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you;
- How your information is used;
- Who is collecting your information;
- With whom your information may be shared;
- What choices are available to you regarding collection, use, and distribution of your information;
- How you can access, update, or delete your information;
- How BAB treats your personal financial and health-related information;
- The kind of security precautions that are in place to protect the loss, misuse, or alteration of your information;
- How BAB protects children’s privacy; and
- What else you should know about your online privacy.
- What personally identifiable information does BAB collect from me?
- How does BAB use my information?
BAB’s primary goal in collecting personal information is to provide clean and efficient transaction process as you shop on-line.You may receive special offers via email from BAB based on the information you have provided to BAB. BAB will not share any data (individual or aggregated) with any other party, unless required by a valid order of Law to provide such information.
- Who is collecting this information?
When you are using BAB’s website and are asked for personal information, you are sharing that information with BAB in order to facilitate a transaction. We will share pertinent information with our shipping partners (USPS, PirateShip.com, etc).
The information practices of any websites linked to BAB are not covered by this privacy statement.
- With whom does BAB share my information?
- What are my choices regarding collection, use, and distribution of my information?
- What is BAB’s policy on allowing me to update, correct, or delete my personally identifiable information?
You may edit your BAB Account Information at any time by using your BAB ID and password. If you have forgotten your password, please use the “Lost/Forgot Password” link provided on the BAB website and follow the instructions to generate a new password. If you would like your Account Information deleted, please send such request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How does BAB protect my personal financial and health-related information?
- What security precautions are in place to protect the loss, misuse, or alteration of my information?
Your BAB Account Information is password protected so that you and only you have access to this personal information. You may edit your BAB Account Information by using your BAB ID and password. We recommend that you do not divulge your password to anyone. BAB will never ask you for your password in an unsolicited phone call or in an unsolicited email. Also remember to log out of your BAB account and close your browser window when you have finished your work. This is to ensure that others cannot access your personal information and correspondence if you share a computer with someone else or are using a computer in a public place like a library or Internet cafe.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, BAB cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or from our online products or services, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems.
- What about children’s privacy?
Naturally, the safety of children is very important to us. BAB is a general audience website. Children should always ask a parent for permission before sending personal information to anyone online. BAB website Terms of Service require that anyone using the BeadandBoard.com website be at least 18 year of age. Therefore, BAB does not collect or store any data of any minor aged person. BAB will not send any direct email offers to users who indicate they are under the age of 18.
- What else should I know about my privacy?
Please keep in mind that whenever you voluntarily disclose personal information online, for example on message boards, through email, or in chat areas, that information can be collected and used by others. In short, if you post personal information online that is accessible to the public, you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties in return.
Ultimately, you are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your passwords and/or any account information. Please be careful and responsible whenever you’re online.